About Me

My photo
Suspenders Bar and Restaurant holds a TRIVIA NIGHT every Wednesday Night at 7:30. Free shots for the winners and losers of each round. $2 pitchers for the first 5 teams to play $50 dollar spend card for the winner of all four rounds! 111 Broadway (Lower Level), Cross Street: Thames

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dude, this is hard!

So I have to admit that coming up with new themes and rounds every week is really difficult! I have honestly tried to keep everything as fresh and new as possible but the time has come. I need some ideas! I want every week to be as fun for you as it is for me and the rest of the gang working on Wednesday nights. Trivia is something we all look forward to and everyone gets involved in making it run as smoothly as possible.

BUT YOU CAN TOO! This is your game, so get involved and join in the fun!

This weeks picture rounds hint is below. Check it out and see if you can guess the theme. Remember guessing the theme gives you an extra point toward the win every week!




No comments:

Post a Comment